Teachers Pay Teachers Twitter Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Image Map

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Principal Back to the Classroom

After four years of working as an elementary school principal, I have decided to step back into the classroom. This has been a difficult decision, but I am certain that I made the right one. 

I did not go back to the classroom because the principal's job is too hard, or too stressful, or because I am afraid of hard work. A teacher's job is also hard, stressful and a lot of hard work. I made this decision because I miss teaching. I miss being fulfilled. I miss being passionate. I think maybe I stepped away from the classroom too soon. I was young and eager and I wanted to change the world. What I have realized is that the best way to change the world is by teaching children. 

I am super excited to meet my new kiddos in just over two weeks!  Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment